

Paul and I enjoyed being able to focus on her during the quiet times in the hospital.


During our day in the hospital, Ella was so well-behaved! She rarely cried, ate like a champion, and even fared two visits from her siblings.
Escorted by fearless Grandpatty Extraordinaire...

The kiddos loved sanitizing their hands with the "rubba-rubba"...

Abby loved just looking and giving fishy-kisses to the top of her head.

Grandpatty got some good holding time, and was good enough to share, too. Michael loves watching Ella, and thinking of all the things she will think and do as she gets older. He was formulating his plan about the things he was going to show her (cars, light sabers, etc.) when she got home during this visit.

Bekah and Abby have this girly, motherly tenderness around Ella. They are soft with her, and speak in high-pitched doting tones.

Bekah loves to bring her blankets and pat her body. Abby gives kiss after kiss and says "baby Eya" over and over. Cute girls.
In the meantime... rooting is one of Ella's main activities. She'll attack almost any type of skin.

Otherwise, she sleeps and eats and sleeps and eats and sleeps. Michael asked when we will get to see her eyes. But she is giving her mommy lots of time to rest and recover. She had her first blow-out today... so cute! She loves to have her legs rubbed, and sleeps most soundly in her mother's arms.
We love our little baby Ella.

12 comments:
Very nice pictures. Amy I do know that her name is Ella. I noticed in my last comment that this voice recognition program printed a different name. Nevertheless, I know who she is and she is certainly worth having. Love, uncle Ron
she is beautiful, as are you, sweet amy! glad all is going well! take care!
Cute video of the 3 girls! That will be so fun for them to watch over and over. Those first few days are precious, I'm glad you're all enjoying them!
Thanks for the email letting us know about baby Ella! How joyful for your family to add another sweet little one! We are thrilled for you guys and sure love the name Ella as well! Many Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys on the birth of sweet little Ella. She looks so much like the others already. What wonderful blessings these sweet children are.
She's so beautiful. I love the video of Abby and Bekah being 'soft' with her. Can't wait to hold her for myself!
Congrats Amy & family!!! I am so excited for you guys, and I'm glad to hear everything went well. Enjoy every minute of her little newborn-ness!!! Love you..get some rest Amy (if that's possible with 3 other munchkins)! She's a little doll!
Oh, what a beautiful family you have!! Cami Whicker Ford here. I love that you have a blog! Your new sweet daughter is beautiful. Thanks for sharing! I wish you the best.
Amy and Paul,
Congratulations on a beautiful, and very lucky daughter you have! Amy, I got your email this morning, peeked at the posts and pictures on your blog, and have been thinking about you ALL day. You are truly a noble mother. You radiate joy. I consider you one of my great examples of womanhood and motherhood, and look up to you immensely.
Best of luck in these first weeks. Enjoy every minute... we can't wait to see ALL your beautiful kids again someday!
Love,
Jenny Richards
Congratulations my friends on your beautiful baby girl! I really enjoy your family and am delighted to pieces to get to know better you and your little ones at Lake Tahoe this fall for the GREAT RACE! (Which reminds me that I need to train a lot more consistently.) I love having events to look forward to which are great motivators to exercise. Congrats again, I so look forward to meeting Ella and her siblings ~ Way to Go Amy on another miraculous birth!
Wanting to know Ella more.
Post a Comment