Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

I just want to say, for Father's Day, that I'm so glad I married THIS DAD!!


When you get married, you have no way of really telling what kind of mother/father your spouse will be. I just have to say that I couldn't have dreamed up a better father for my children.


I was reminded this week how supportive, loving, and understanding he is to me as a new (again) mother. I would never want to go through childbirth without him!


He shows so much excitement, love, and interest for our children... appreciating each unique personality. He's happy to have a lap full, arms full, chase and run and be completely busy with kiddos. Good thing, too... because we have a completely busy house!


Thanks for all you do, Paul. You are an amazing daddy!

5 comments:

patty said...

I totally agree with Amy, Paul is such a cute dad and his kids adore him. I have had so much fun being with this sweet family.

ron said...

Paul and Amy, June the 12th is also the wedding anniversary of Shauna and me. So Ellen truly has a wonderfully significant day for her birth. Love, uncle Ron

farcles said...

Happy Fathers day paul! You and Amy have raised some great kids that are fun to play with and to be around. Hope to see you again soon.

Amy F said...

So Ella shares a birthday with Paul's cousin, Melissa and anniversary date with Ron and Shauna. Any other dates of significance out there??

It was certainly a fun day for us...

Dad (TMF) said...

A good day all around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails