This evening we had enchiladas (Mom R's recipe, of course), and Michael said having enchiladas reminded him of David Archuleta. Many of you may remember he used to call him "David Enchilada." We are still mourning his loss.

The kiddos were enjoying the meal, and Michael piped up and said, "More Archuletas please!" I looked at him and laughed. When he realized what he had said he cracked up too. He then decided that, from this time forward, we will call enchiladas "Archuletas."

So come visit us! We'll have Archuletas!




3 comments:
thank you i will
Spinach smoothies? What next? Brussel sprout bonbons?
Stephen... when? When???!? I'll have the Archuletas warm and waiting. Just make it soon...
Dad... I'll make you one when you come later this month. You of all people should appreciate the art nutrition in blended form...
But there is no hiding the green-ness of spinach.
Post a Comment