Monday, January 26, 2009

"Free" Photo Book from Shutterfly...

My friend, Missy, let me know about this great deal from Shutterfly... a free 8x8 photo book. "Free," of course, does mean that you pay shipping, which turns out to be around $8.


I did one of these deals from Snapfish around Christmastime and loved it... turned out to be pretty good. I even ended up doing one for full-price for my friend Mary Ann after the offer expired (guess they got me to pay for one after all...).

My plan is to sign up for one in all my (and Paul's) email accounts (don't worry family members... I won't drag your email addresses into it this time...) and make them for different years of the kiddos' lives so far. I did one of Michael's first year for Christmas, and he LOVES it. The girls do to, so they deserve one of their own! Don't think I'll get all the way caught up, but it will be a fun thing to give them...

Anyway, thought I'd pass along this great deal.

Here are the details I know...

Shutterfly is offering a FREE 20 page 8x8 Creating Keepsakes photo book.
Click HERE to get started!
Offer expires February 28, 2009
promo code: CK47-5UXB-GGWH-B2YXWS

The tricky thing is that you don't enter the code in until the end of checkout... so there are no indicators before you put in the work that you are getting this "free" book. But a friend of my friend said she checked out with it and it worked.

(The fine print:*Offer expires February 28, 2009. Free 8x8 photo book includes initial set of 20 pages. Offer good on all Shutterfly 8x8 photo books with photo cover. All incremental pages will be charged on a per page rate. Premium licensed photo books (including Martha Stewart Photo Books & Adventure Photo Books), as well as leather and padded photo books are not included in this offer. Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply.)

**I heard that it might be on JUST Creating Keepsakes template books, but not sure about that. I'll post an update in the comments if I find out anything else.

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Thanks for the hint. Can't wait to make mine :)

Dad (TMF) said...

Can you start and stop over time? Or, do you have to do it in one session?

Amy F said...

You save changes on your project as you go... can come back and finish as long as it is done and ordered by Feb 28.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails