And today our kids are showing support, too. With these super-cool Obama shirts from Uncle Stephen.

Thanks to Stevie who was thoughtful enough to plaster his political obsession on our children for Christmas. It was so sweet of you.

And thanks to Barak Obama for infusing the nation with hope for change and new beginnings. You deserve high expectations and our best support.
(Just keep home prices low for another six months, will ya??)

12 comments:
C'mon Amy, please say you voted for him!!!!
We love and miss you guys. Loved your Christmas card. Glad to hear you're moving to Utah, so we can see you when we're there visiting during our next, oh, four or five more years of residency!
Waaaaahooooo!
I'm happy too! Your children look super cool tricked out in Obama fashion.
Happy happy inauguration day!
Those are some boss T-shirts!
It pains me to remind you that I liked Obama before Obama was cool.
I am so glad your kids are supporting Obama even if you did not at the polls. I wish I had your attitude when Bush was in office, cause it made me real happy to see him fly away in that chopper.
allan: you and me both, brother. you and me both.
Duane... who says I didn't support Obama at the polls? Who says I DID? I've never said! :)
But a big part of me thinks that Bush himself was happy to be flying away to Texas. I'm sure all the criticisms couldn't have been fun.
Dad... you've always been such a trend-setter.
Stephen... you too.
Amy, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I moved into the 600 court about a year before you moved out. I just came across your blog through the Wakan's, and it's so good to see what you guys are up to. You're kids are so big.
so far so good from the obama camp...
only santa truly knows who like obama first...
I agree, Amy. I am not sure who was more relieved to see Dubbya on that 'copter: Bush or rest of the country.
stevey.
if i remember correctly, you liked mccain in the summer of 07 and ron paul for the winter of 07 and long in the heat of 08 while simultaneously pulling for obama...
so i guess if you like them all, you can claim victor on anyone's victory.
Oh, Petey. It is so nice to see that you miss Stevie.
Post a Comment