Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dance Parties...

If you had come to our home any evening this past week, this is what you would have seen...

Cushionless couches. They are all on the floor in a big pile with kiddos on the top!


Michael, Abby, and Bekah doing their random sweet moves in a dance party, High School Musical style ya'll...



Yup... that's pretty much what happens here before dinner time every day. You can count on it.

I still can't believe Paul dragged our family into the High School Musical scene. I think he knows all the words to all the songs. But wait... I think I do, too!


Perhaps I can drag us back out before our girls become obsessed teeny-boppers. Until then, I rather enjoy our evening dance parties.

Pretty good entertainment. And it keeps the kiddos entertained while I make dinner!

5 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Fun, Amy! We've been enjoying some of those at our house too, only in Drew's new bedroom. Oh, and I'm sooo glad there are people out there like Paul to save lives b/c I sure wouldn't have ever "arrived!"

Dad (TMF) said...

Pat told me I wouldn't enjoy High School Musical 3. But, I enjoyed watching the kiddos enjoy it.

Matt said...

Don't forget, Amy, that your husband and High School Musical are both a product of Utah. There is a common bond there. I think even Tracy might enjoy it.

paul said...

matty: it makes you wonder how anyone could not want to live there...

Matt said...

I know. How could that be possible?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails