So here's the costume rundown.
Michael was Buzz Lightyear.

Confession time: I found his costume in the springtime at the Disney Outlet for $3. !!! So basically, he didn't *really* have a choice about what he was going to be this year.
But thanks to this mom's powers of persuasion (aka manipulation)... he definitely *thought* he chose. After watching lots of Toy Story, talking about how cool Buzz is, and going on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland enough, he was completely content with his supercool costume. Whew.

And I thought wearing his sports goggles with it was a nice touch. Don't ya think??
Abby and Bekah were Minnie Mouses.
Bekah:
They were thoroughly thrilled with their costumes due to our recent Disneyland binges, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
They were asked several times, "What is you're name?" Answers? "I'm a Minnie Mouse!" or "I'm a Princess Minnie." Here's the princess curtsie:

They loved dancing around in the dresses and repositioning their mouse ears over and over again.


Ella joined the girls as a baby Minnie. She is such a good, sweet baby... she made the Halloween festivities easy to enjoy.


Paul's "costume" is a repeat from last year. And the year before. And... oh, yes... the year before that. And probably... you've got it... next year's, too! Except perhaps he'll try a different color. OR maybe he won't even have to work on Halloween night? Who knows??

As I toted all the kiddos to a primary activity, a friend told me I was dressed as "Super Mom."

It is super to be this mom.
It was a fun holiday. Happy Halloween, everyone!



11 comments:
i love the minnies...
and michael, ella and amy..:)
now those are some cute kids.
You are MOST CERTAINLY a super mom, and Paul you are a super dad. Does that make me a super Grandpatty?
Ma
I love the Minnies. Michael's costume was great too. The younger the trick or treaters, the cuter they are.
cute cute cute!
I could have gone at Mouse Trap and scooped them all up in my arms.
Amy, you are a super mom. No need for a costume there! Cute kids!
Ha!! Those are some awesome costumes!
Grandpatty = super DUPER Grandpatty!!!
I think I'm going to just toss the Halloween candy tonight. Believe it or not, the trick-or-treating pumpkins have been sitting on the top of the fridge, forgotten, ever since Halloween night. Pretty lucky for me, huh???
I even got to snitch the best chocolate candies!
Um. That's why I'm throwing it all away tonight! :)
Amy-you have ALWAYS been THE supermom in my mind! Now it's just times 4!! Those are the cutest minnies I've ever seen! Ella is getting so big, and of course Micheal looks stellar. I'm still workin' on Nate to o.k. a Disney trip, I'll keep ya posted...
Post a Comment