Wednesday, October 15, 2008

live presidential blog debate...

we will be live blogging the debate right here unless stevie decides the country's future is more important than peter's birthday (happy birthday peter...) either way, come here to find out where we will be live blogging the presidential debate tonight--9pm eastern, 6pm pacific.

83 comments:

Emily Frandsen said...

i love opening up a new thread.

i have the official responsibility to tell all of you who will be participating in the live blog, to let it rip when it begins at nine.

paul will be running a little late, but he didn't want you to think it wasn't happening. he'll catch up and throw his $.02 in many many times, i'm sure.

petey said...

previous post by me!

petey said...

who's he looking at? he said "senator obama" and then didn't look anywhere near him!

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

where is everybody?

petey said...

let's keep a tally of how many times they each say:

fundamental
fundamentally

etc.

petey said...

just me and you tonight, i guess, jonny.

petey said...

nice point on tax payer money on paying full price for bad mortgages.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

I hate mccain's health care plan

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Anna says about Mccain "He's so old"

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

sounds good petey

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

anna: agreed.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I don't like Mccains healthcar plan either.

Stephen said...

I'm here!!!! I think McCain has less make up than usual.

Stephen said...

joe the plumber is my hero. Sometimes peter has a joe the plumber crack.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

98% make less than 250000. good point

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Hey! how come Mccain isn't wearing the flag pin on his suit coat? I thought that was a requirement...

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

welcome stevie

petey said...

it is arrogant to say: i don't mind paying a little more?

it barack really doing that well after his book sells? or is he just that philanthropic?

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

stevie: remind me to ask you about the candidates' respective social security plans after the debate. mel and i were talking about it today, and we didn't know what their proposals were.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

mel said: mccain talks about the depression as if he were there.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

across the board spending freeze??? what about aaron's implant?

Stephen said...

here he goes. So incredibly erratic.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

what's a port barrel bill?

petey said...

jonny and mel.

check your email. for soc. sec plan from obama.

petey said...

mccain is finally bringing some heat.

enough with the hatchet/scalpel analogy...!

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

If Mccain really thinks that he can balance the budget in four years, I think he's way off.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

thanks pt.

petey said...

i like the "you should have run 4 years ago line"

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I don't think either of them can do it.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

agreed mikey

petey said...

tall hall meeting will heal the world. make it a better place. for you and for me. and the entire human race...!

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

mccain is tool when it comes to respect for his running mates.

petey said...

i hate it when candidates say the other side is "unfair." that makes them sound like such babies.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

that's partly because he has a lot more money than any other candidate in history.

Stephen said...

does McCain realize that he's totally lying right now?

Jill T said...

Peter, check the family blog after the debate for more b-day sentiments...

Andrew said...

I should really be studying for anatomy but this is too good...Bob, he said mean things about me and it hurt my feelings. Now Barack go say sorry to your brother in the Senate.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I forgot to say happy b-day pete.

petey said...

jill.

i can't wait. i just glanced at them. i'll check it out later tonight.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

happy bday pt

Stephen said...

cadet!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!

petey said...

why is he whining about how much money he is spending? if people liked him like they love obama, maybe he could raise some funds.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

joe the plumber makes over 250 grand!!! lets stop talking about him.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

andrew are you in med school?

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

i don't think he should say tit for tat

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I think it's great that they are both being held responsible face to face for their campaign ads.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

lets please stop talking about this.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

lets talk about some real issues.

Andrew said...

Im following in the footsteps of Petey hussein into the dental profession...I just cant wait till Barack socializes all health care. I spent the last 8 years with socialized medicine and it was awesome.

Stephen said...

petty. Petty. Petty. Petty. Petty.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I agree with obama about not characterizing as bad people.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

i see.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

i'm glad that he is talking about the bill aires thing.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

at this point, obama has my vote. I just thought I would voice that.

Andrew said...

I am just so glad that she is willing to tolerate homosexuals

Stephen said...

did he just say cockenanny?

Stephen said...

cadet: hear hear!

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

trinidad-tobago 2, USA 1 ESPN

Andrew said...

Are we still fighting that war on drugs?

Andrew said...

McCain is real good with the empathy but his healthcare proposals and economic policies are too gimmicky

Stephen said...

McCain writes with a sharpie because he can't see a pen.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

mccain's plan is awful!!!

Andrew said...

I just want to give this poor Joe guy that they keep talking about a big hug- he must be on an emotional roller coaster waiting the results of this election.

Stephen said...

I'd like to put money down that CNN has that joe guy on tv tomorrow.

Stephen said...

I love "cavalier" activity.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

isn't that what obama wants to prevent, steve?

Andrew said...

I think our children need to learn more about Jesus horses

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

teach for america!!!

Andrew said...

...and we need to hand out more Promise Bracelets to fight off the evils of "cavalier" activty and its respective by-products

Andrew said...

Does Sarah Palin have autism?

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

melinda and i agree that using sarah palin as a poster child for special needs children is deplorable.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

my friends...

Stephen said...

the old man likes tfa. Hooray.

paul said...

sorry, i was stuck in traffic. i love the dual screen!

Stephen said...

Agreed Jonny boy.

Stephen said...

Paul!!!!! Welcome home!!!!!

Andrew said...

Ok. I do trust John McCain, even though he is kind of a sell out as of this election, the biggest issue I have is that I am not so sure that I want his running mate around if he goes down. Too risky.

paul said...

on the radio, mccain got some good tax jabs in early. he sounded stronger the first 30 minutes. thanks all for joining in the live blogging. sorry i missed you for much of it...

Stephen said...

campbell brown is on the screen. Awesome.

paul said...

andrew: socialized medicine won't affect dentists much as there are far more 'dentally uninsured' in america than without medical insurance.

those without money don't get dental care. those with money pay a lot to get it or pay for insurance...there is no plan to 'socialize dentistry'.

Aaron Joseph said...

sorry to any gmail users that received any issuu invitations in their email today. i forgot to uncheck a stupid box during signup.

Amy F said...

Yeah, thanks a lot, AJ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails