
I just got this picture on my phone from Mom F... and I am jealous that I am not holding him, too.
If he looks big, it is because he is! They haven't been calling him "Bruiser" for nothing, you know. 9 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches of a-week-past-due date growth! Mel is a champion and deserves a purple heart for this delivery!
We are so glad he is here, and can't wait to hear what his name shall be! Let us know when you pick one! We're anxious to meet him, and to see more pictures (which I just know are coming, because Mel will make sure there are plenty of pictures to send, I'm sure!).
Hooray to have a Frandsen cousin! Welcome to our world, little man!

14 comments:
I've been wondering if they'd had their little guy! What a great day for a birthday, my brother Scott and his son Cooper share February 13th birthdays. So glad to hear that your little ones have Frandsen cousins!
yep, he's a cutie! congrats Jonny and Mel!
cute cute.
Yay! I've been thinking about them. Looks like he'll be a blondie like his parents.
I just spent two hours holding and rocking him. He liked me.
He is now the baby formally know as Aaron!
Hey... no need to rub it in like that!
Jonny called this afternoon as he was hooking up the car seat base in the car to take him home--wondering about properly securing it. Reminded me of the steep learning curve of those first days and weeks... and months... and years...
Hey, when does it end??
Thanks Amy for giving me the low down on the car seat. It worked like a charm with your advice.
We officially named him Aaron Isaac Frandsen on the birth certificate. Both Mel and I seemed to think it fit him really well. It sure is fun to have him home with us!
may i be the first call hi 'AI'? the name is great, full of biblical potential. good times. pretty official to make that decision in stone on the birth certificate. amy and i had one last back and forth about whether michael would be michael mackay or michael paul. i should probably jumped at the chance to have michael paul, as i may not have the chance to give my name a boy of our loins... and any girl of ours would certainly not appreciate my first name in any associate with them on a birth certificate...
to clarify: our back and forth about michael's name was in the hospital before we wrote his full name out on the birth certificate form. michael mackay certainly has a better ring though doesn't it?
wow that second-to-last comment certainly left out a lot of words. you'll have to forgive me as i worked a night shift last night.
And to further clarify... I was the one who was pushing for Paul's name to be passed on. He was the one who declined passing it along...
A few months later, he mentioned that we probably should have used Paul as his middle name. I gave him the "I know you just didn't..." look.
amy, please post a photograph of the 'i know you just didn't look'
Stevie... Surely you don't need a picture. I've given you that look plenty of times.
Post a Comment