Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Look, we're 2!!!

Here is a little something for anxious grandparents, uncles and aunts until I can get around to a proper post...

Bekah (left) and Abby (right) "blowing out" their candles...




We ask the girls, "How old are you?" and they try to hold up fingers (sometimes) and say "tooooooooo!!" (sometimes). We're working on it. Michael vacillates between doing 2 with them, 4 for how old he is, and 5 for how old he will be in July.



8 comments:

Stephen said...

oh....they are the cutest around...

libby said...

I love Bekah's concentrating face while she tries to get the two fingers right. So cute. I can't believe you're on your way to being a family of six!

paul said...

my life is what i wouldn't have expected 10 years ago...i'll be married with four kids and i will be thirty. it's a good thing i'm too busy to have a mid-life crisis and that my wife and kids are so darn cute that life is better than i could have imagined or planned for...

ron said...

your last two blogs were particularly heartwarming. love uncle ron

Stephen said...

yes. very cute kids. romney's dropping out, you hear?

Allan said...

Age thirty is a mid-life crisis? Just wait, Paul. The true mid-life crisis comes when they don't have any pre-pitted prunes at the grocery store, and you have to pit your own.
Actually, I find it is kind of amazing that a young buck like me has 6 1/2 grandchildren.
Hmmmm...how long has it been since I changed a stinky diaper? It is kind of fun to hand them over to Mom and Dad.

Dad (TMF) said...

Which grandparent do you think the two girls look like? Allan, Val, Tracy or Pat.

paul said...

tough to say pops...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails