Paul and Amy: Peter said he had a great visit with you at Naomi's La Canada reception. Amy: Did your steer the conversation away from politics? I hope so!!! Aunt Shauna
Very enjoyable conversation... when I was a part of it! I wish I could have enjoyed it a little more... we were sure chasing 18 month olds the whole time! The reception refreshments sure looked great on little white shirts, too.
About the music list... can you tell the primary program is coming up and Michael and I are trying to learn the songs?? Paul thinks it is so funny whenever he goes to play the "most played" songs on iTunes for a good jam session...
Michael told me tonight that he is a big 4-year-old and that means that he doesn't pick his nose anymore. He continued to tell me that Lafe taught him a lesson about not eating his shmoogies. Thanks, Lafe... I hope your lesson sticks!
6 comments:
one the far right is the number of times each song has been played...
she cannot yet match her cousin max, but bekah was breaking it down today...
Paul and Amy: Peter said he had a great visit with you at Naomi's
La Canada reception.
Amy: Did your steer the conversation away from politics?
I hope so!!!
Aunt Shauna
Very enjoyable conversation... when I was a part of it! I wish I could have enjoyed it a little more... we were sure chasing 18 month olds the whole time! The reception refreshments sure looked great on little white shirts, too.
About the music list... can you tell the primary program is coming up and Michael and I are trying to learn the songs?? Paul thinks it is so funny whenever he goes to play the "most played" songs on iTunes for a good jam session...
Michael told me tonight that he is a big 4-year-old and that means that he doesn't pick his nose anymore. He continued to tell me that Lafe taught him a lesson about not eating his shmoogies. Thanks, Lafe... I hope your lesson sticks!
We loved watching Bekah break it down.
I'm so happy that Michael is a big 4 year old.
Post a Comment