Wednesday, August 08, 2007

not slytherin, not slytherin...


The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!






Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."


Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).



Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!


8 comments:

paul said...

in reality, i tied with hufflepuff with 84 points. Ravenclaw came in 3rd with 75 and luckily slytherin was low on the list with 46 points.

and although i tied with hufflepuff, griffindor obviously triumphed because the computer divined how much i love everything harry...

Amy F said...

I can't believe that I spent so much time on a Harry Potter personality test, but I came out being a Hufflepuff...

"Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament."

Poor Cedric.

My scores:
Hufflepuff 89
Gryffindor 85
Ravenclaw 84
Slytherin 48

Still haven't finished book 7. Perhaps I should just let all the dishes pile up, the kids can feed themselves, and I can go unshowered for a day to finish it??? The spoiler Harry Potter post below keeps tempting me...

farcles said...

Hufflepuff 73
gryffindor 56
ravenclaw 54
slytherin 51

i'm depressed

paul said...

farcles: being friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working are all apt adjectives for you.

for my part, 'brave, daring and chivalrous' are all a bit pompous and presumptuous--a more depressing lot if you ask me. if being in gryffindor didn't mean i get to hang out with harry, hermione and ron in the common room then i would much prefer to be identified with the hufflepuff crowd.

in fact, i think i will officially declare my rejection of the gryffindor house just so you, amy and i can beat harry and ron at quiditch. very hufflepuff of me mmmm?

Matt said...

I have been censured by the greatest blogger I personally know, and hope that this comment is considered a great contribution...

For those of you who have finished book 7 and didn't have all of your questions answered, read through
href="http://www.hpana.com/news.20137.html">this
transcript of J.K. herself answering a few questions. She goes into a bit more detail of Ron, Hermionie, and Ron's careers, tells you what Dudly saw when confronted by dementors, and other little details you may have wanted to know and won't find in the books.

You've got another Hufflepuff in the lot. Ravenclaw came in second with Gryf as #3 and Slytherin last. I think together in Hufflepuff we could get the house cup...

Matt said...

Apparently my attempt to hyperlink has failed. Go to:

http://www.hpana.com/news.20137.html

Cheers

paul said...

mattus: it's nice hear from the greatest new mexican. it's interesting we have so many hufflepuffs. i wonder if it's a common risenmay theme and i was just lucky to marry into it?

i guess brinley and maximillian are good? life is good for angela? any sweet new mexican celebrations coming up?

paul said...

nice link.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails