Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just a Few...

So there have been a few times over the last few days that I took a few minutes to gather a few pictures and a few thoughts to put a few words on this here blog.

But it just so happens that it has been almost a few months since I have posted anything. My husband takes a few hundred pictures every time he gets his hands on a camera... so it takes a few hours to go through them (although it brings more than a few smiles to my face as I reminisce a few memories...). I rarely get more than a few uninterrupted moments to put together a coherent thought online. And I still have more than a few boxes left to unpack.


Since our move in June, we've had more than a few family events. All but a few family members have come to stay and play with us. Paul was gone for a few weeks while I survived (barely) as a "single mom" thanks to a few angels who helped us out while my sanity hung by a few threads.

Now that Paul is back, he has worked a few shifts at his new job. We have made a few friends and love our neighborhood. There are more than a few reasons we love living here.

I wish I had a few pictures on the walls. A few more check marks on my to-do list. And a few uninterrupted days to finish the leftover unpacking. But it will come, it will come...

So rest assured that I will put up a few posts sometime soon-ish to make up for the few months I have been away. I have been putting up with a few complainers about my delinquency for too long...

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these few pictures that we took at the Manti Temple at the beginning of June. We were there for Melissa's wedding (Paul's cousin) and took the chance to take a few pictures on the grounds. It is the same temple Paul and I were married in 9 years ago.


This picture is taken on the same rock as one of our favorite wedding pictures. Just a few things have changed since then! In my "crystal ball," I would have loved to see this image back then. Who would have thought life would be so very full, wonderful, and rewarding...







It brings a few tears to my eyes...


Oh, ps... please give us a few suggestions for a new title for our blog???

10 comments:

Stephen said...

new name: utards?

Matt said...

I was going to suggest the same name. No joke.

Amy F said...

Oh, Stevie and Matty... you have so very much in common.

KFerrara said...

I believe your new name should be - BACK WHERE IT ALL BEGAN :)
Cute pics... I absolutely love the Manti Temple

Stephen said...

you didn't like utards?
matt: we agree on something! i'm so proud.

Jill T said...

Yay, an Amy post! Lucas is standing next to me and when he saw your family picture he started saying, "mackle, mackle" that would be Michael. I was happy to know he's a household name.

Matt said...

How about "Virtual Insanity"?

Aaron Joseph said...

I vote for utards.

WalkConkies said...

Those pictures are precious, Amy! I just told Noel we need to all get together now that you've returned to Utah (okay maybe that was a few weeks ago)! Time does fly when you're having fun!

Hannah Ruth Frandsen said...

i do not like utards no no no. I dont have a name suggestion but matt and stephen are clearly out of the picture for choosing:) and michael you are so darn cute! i love the picture of you by yourself! and bekah and abby and ella you are just adorable!!! and well paul and amy you are cute also:) i get to see you guys in about 2 or three weeks!! crazy! stevie i think you should move back to and matt puts it virtual insanity... we miss you at home:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails