We'll be thinking about you. I wish I were there so I could help out with the kids, and be there to take care of Amy when she's recovering. Good luck tomorrow, Ames. Everything you do is amazing, so I'm sure you'll do this amazingly too. Love you.
Good luck, Amy! I had to have mine out (emergency) 2 weeks after I had Savannah. It really wasn't a bad procedure (especially after a C-section :) and you are going to feel soooo much better in the future! Let me know if I can help you with anything, especially now that we are in the same state and all.
8 comments:
We'll be thinking about you. I wish I were there so I could help out with the kids, and be there to take care of Amy when she's recovering. Good luck tomorrow, Ames. Everything you do is amazing, so I'm sure you'll do this amazingly too. Love you.
Good luck, Amy! I had to have mine out (emergency) 2 weeks after I had Savannah. It really wasn't a bad procedure (especially after a C-section :) and you are going to feel soooo much better in the future! Let me know if I can help you with anything, especially now that we are in the same state and all.
I'm SO sorry. She is definitely in my prayers.
Amy will be in our prayers!
Oh Amy! I'm glad you figured out what it was, but I'm sorry about the surgery!
Amy~ hope the surgery went well and that you'll have a speedy recovery. We love you!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear it! Sending you my very best wishes, Amy. Wish I were there to help out.
Glad the surgery went well. Now, you can get well.
Post a Comment