I am in disbelief, but Ella turned 6 months yesterday. As a present, I picked up some rice cereal for her at the grocery store yesterday. We're not sure she thought she was ready for it.
Still smiling!
The other kiddos enjoyed seeing her try it.
As you can see from the video... still a bit of gag reflex.
So I'll try again next week. Or perhaps she'll decide to surprise us for Christmas! ???
I feel like I have only been away from checking blogs for a week (okay maybe 2), and all of a sudden you have all sorts of new posts! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Becca and Abby are huge! Amazing. I love the new family pic. Looked at it last night and didn't even realize Santa was in it. ha/ha Must be a tired mom. :)
5 comments:
With the first solid food comes the first solid poop. how we love the firsts... hehe.
I feel like I have only been away from checking blogs for a week (okay maybe 2), and all of a sudden you have all sorts of new posts! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Becca and Abby are huge! Amazing. I love the new family pic. Looked at it last night and didn't even realize Santa was in it. ha/ha Must be a tired mom. :)
Oh sweet Ella. We can't wait to see her again.
Those diapers are about to get a lot more fun to change! I love being an uncle!
One of my brothers signed in as my dad?? Who's there? You're welcome to change a diaper next week!!
Post a Comment