Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deck the Halls-- With Caution...

My nativity sets were under attack.

This afternoon alone: poor Mary from Mexico; the star from Italy, and my Willow Tree shepherd.

I've replaced most of my breakable Christmas decor into the storage bins for another year. I'm leaving out the plush, the wood, and the plastic.

Because THEY...


... deserve to have fun during Christmas, too.

My mother-in-law made this find...

...and has since sent me 3-packs regularly. Smart Grandma... she keeps a good stock for herself, too. :) Most of my own stock has been used in the last several days, and an almost-empty bottle is ready-for-use atop the refrigerator...

...it's safe there

...so far.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

i witnessed a nativity break at grand patty's

petey said...

is it bad if I wanted (expected) to see pics of the carnage...?

Tringali Family said...

I am praying my nativity doesn't get broken, it is on top of the TV stand, but that doesn't always mean much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails