This morning, I was reading to Abby downstairs. Bekah was upstairs... and quiet (rare in her current talking movement...). This is what I found at the top of the stairs:
My makeup bag lay open in her criss-crossed legs.
Me: "Oh, Bekah. What did you find?"
Bekah: "I have a mama's face!"
Me: "Hmmm... really?"
Will someone please tell me if I ever have a mama's face? I'll go and clean it off right away.
When my just-turned-three-year-old finds my make-up it ends up smeared all over his limbs and the furniture -- like war paint. Ahhhh, little girls.... XD
5 comments:
first!!!!!! i love beKah.
I Love BeKah More!
And Abby and Michael and Ella and Paul and Amy.
When my just-turned-three-year-old finds my make-up it ends up smeared all over his limbs and the furniture -- like war paint. Ahhhh, little girls.... XD
yes, i would agree that some days, i feel like i have a "mama's face"! what cute kiddos!
Post a Comment