Little Hungry (12 weeks) stopped nursing to smile and coo at the sound of your daughters. This reminds me I need to get up a video of him laughing. Happy babies (Bekah and Abby are still babies, right? YOUR babies) make the most precious, delightful sounds on the whole face of the earth.
Lyz... so nice to see you here. I'll be checking out your blog when I have a few moments to read. Glad to know you are doing well with a new Little Hungry :)
5 comments:
Yes, you are lucky. And, we are lucky you shared with us.
oh so cute. are those new couches you have?
Little Hungry (12 weeks) stopped nursing to smile and coo at the sound of your daughters. This reminds me I need to get up a video of him laughing. Happy babies (Bekah and Abby are still babies, right? YOUR babies) make the most precious, delightful sounds on the whole face of the earth.
Lyz... so nice to see you here. I'll be checking out your blog when I have a few moments to read. Glad to know you are doing well with a new Little Hungry :)
Oh Ella is getting so big! She is so beautiful. :) And what beautiful sisters she has too. They are just too cute.
Post a Comment