Are you saying that you listen to music when you bike....I guess you are the back roading biker, right? I just saw someone on the road yesterday on the way home from church and told Chris I thought that was crazy and super unsafe. I have to hear if there is a car coming when I'm on the road. But, I have to to say, I think I would love this playlist if I mountain biked. I may have to use some of it for my runs!
jenni: it is a mix of busy and backroad. when the road gets hectic i take the ear-piece out that points into traffic...
it started raining the other day while i was on the bike and i was shuffling all my ipod songs and some classical music came on. i let it play for a few minutes in this surreal water-soaked moment. but it didn't take to long for me to skip forward to something a little more up-tempo...
8 comments:
agree with all except coldplay. Which is more like poop light.
Hmmmm... coldplay is my favorite on this list...
happy sunday brother :)
Put them on your play list!!
Are you saying that you listen to music when you bike....I guess you are the back roading biker, right? I just saw someone on the road yesterday on the way home from church and told Chris I thought that was crazy and super unsafe. I have to hear if there is a car coming when I'm on the road. But, I have to to say, I think I would love this playlist if I mountain biked. I may have to use some of it for my runs!
What, no classical?
jenni: it is a mix of busy and backroad. when the road gets hectic i take the ear-piece out that points into traffic...
it started raining the other day while i was on the bike and i was shuffling all my ipod songs and some classical music came on. i let it play for a few minutes in this surreal water-soaked moment. but it didn't take to long for me to skip forward to something a little more up-tempo...
sorry ma.
good point libby. there are a few lyrically rough patches for general consumption...i'll think about it.
meanwhile, dj has probably already 'bit torrented' most of these...
Post a Comment