Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy 30th, Paul...

Well, today I'm married to a 30-year-old. But I must say, he rarely acts his age.

He makes life interesting, enriching, and spontaneous.




He is a tender, caring husband.


He is a happy, fun father.




He sets amazing goals and reaches them with gusto.



He does things with energy and passion.



Love you, Paul! Please never... really... act your age...

10 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

happy birthday! i love your choice in pictures Amy, my favorite is the graduation picture...i am always amazed to see parents who graduate with kids in tow, you know there are stories, beyond just the schoolwork that the family has been through...the mountain bike picture scared me...i think i'm better off not knowing what kind of danger lurks when my husband gets on a bike...

ron said...

Paul, happy birthday. Also happy boys day. You know your birthday is a national holiday in Japan. Tell Amy that she chose a very nice blog as a birthday tribute. Love uncle Ron

Lela Kay said...

What an awesome tribute to your hubby! What would we do without the men in our lives?

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday Paul! I hope you have a fun, well-rested, happy day! Hope to see you soon!

MJ said...

Happy Birthday Paul!!! What a great post. Jonny and I are waiting to give you your birthday call when he gets home from work. WE can't wait to see you all.

Stephen said...

pablo: you are such a cute birthday boy, aren't you?

Matt said...

Wow, Paul, that is a lot of birthday spankings. Good luck...

petey said...

paul.
happy belated man!

i echo stevey. such a cute hubby...

Jenni Coberly said...

Happy Birthday Paul!! I always think of you on Cinco De Mayo...makes it easy to remember your birthday...even if I don't wish you one!! :) I hope you had a fabulous day. I really enjoyed the pictures and am sure that there are many more fun adventures waiting in the next 30 years.

Dad (TMF) said...

How can you be 30 when Grandma Frandsen is just 39.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails