spring is upon us and summer just around the corner. taken friday after boogie boarding near the pier, this video with its hypnotic drumbeat is meant to entice you all to come boogie boarding with me in huntington beach. please...
if the choice were lounging in walden pond on rubber floaties or boogie boarding with you stevie...i would choose you without question. answer the call brother.
Amy & Paul I saw your blog from Heather Hayes.... Oh my heck I don't know where to start! Micheal is so big now & super cute!! The twins... I can't believe they are 2!! They are sooooo cute! Ummm & congrats on the upcoming arrival on having baby #4. How fun another girl!! I'm sure Micheal is a pro at it now!!! :) It's looks like you guys are doing well & staying so busy!! It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys~
early april may still be cold, but that doesn't matter for sea kayaking. just dress warmly. i have been kayaking out on a lake and in a river but not in the sea. carmel is a beautiful area and i think you could really enjoy some beautiful shoreline. it is right by pebble beach. i wonder if you could kayak out by the shorline of pebble beach...
12 comments:
2 heads are always better than one when boogie boarding...the locals were really cramping my style this go around.
besides, i bought another pair of fins with some sweet booties for whoever comes out. it's california dreamin' at its best.
almost you entice me to become a californian.
if the choice were lounging in walden pond on rubber floaties or boogie boarding with you stevie...i would choose you without question. answer the call brother.
Amy & Paul I saw your blog from Heather Hayes.... Oh my heck I don't know where to start! Micheal is so big now & super cute!! The twins... I can't believe they are 2!! They are sooooo cute! Ummm & congrats on the upcoming arrival on having baby #4. How fun another girl!! I'm sure Micheal is a pro at it now!!! :) It's looks like you guys are doing well & staying so busy!!
It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys~
~heather miller
www.theredlifesavers.blogspot.com
Paul, it looks like your experiment is working...
Paul, it worked on me but it only matters if it works on mom and dad.
hi heather! i stopped by your blog the other day (i think i found it from the nackos?) hope all is well? you're just loving residency i'm sure..:)
true that farcles.
jill: if your speaking my hypnosis experiment to get you to come out and visit, then i look forward to seeing you soon!
if your talking about opening up the blog as 'passwordless' to make it easier to find old friends...then your right about that too.
'...if you're speaking about my...'
I'm going to Cali in early April... but Carmel. A little cold, but I want to try sea kayaking. Have you done that, and is it a good time?
Wish it were closer to you guys. If you have some time off we should talk..
early april may still be cold, but that doesn't matter for sea kayaking. just dress warmly. i have been kayaking out on a lake and in a river but not in the sea. carmel is a beautiful area and i think you could really enjoy some beautiful shoreline. it is right by pebble beach. i wonder if you could kayak out by the shorline of pebble beach...
You must be lonely all alone there, Mr. Paul. But good job using your persuasive powers to lure our loved ones to boogie board with you...
We do need a beach trip soon... perhaps next week when the kiddos and I are back??
Heather... glad you found us! By the looks of your blog, your kiddos are cute and you are surviving residency like a champ!
Matt... Carmel, Carmel... few places I would rather be for a relaxing, picturesque time. We'll have to talk it over...
Post a Comment