Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Early Morning Peek-a-boo...

We love it when everyone is feeling well at our house and wakes up on the right side of the bed. Here is a little early morning peek-a-boo (in two parts b/c our camera only takes 30 sec. video). Abby is behind the curtains, Bekah is on the left...





Michael is, of course, singing in the background.

4 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Don't you just love the days that everyone wakes up having had enough sleep (including yourself!) Morning is then filled with smiles and giggles and nice words (we area working on Mia using nice/encouraging words with her sister). Well, 2 mornings ago was just the opposite. I woke up (having not gotten sufficient sleep) to Ella screaming and Mia screaming/crying back. By 9:30 am I was calling Steve, hoping he would answer his phone so I could tell him how horrible the day was going. It pretty much lasted the whole day. I am glad that day is over, yesterday and today were a lot better!

Jill T said...

Oh, don't you just love that they play together! Constant playmates. Constant giggles. Constant hugs.

Today in the grocery store, I had Zach in the back of the cart, Lucas in the front of the cart, and Jane and Kate in the blue seats in the front-front part of the cart. The girls kept hugging each other and laughing. It was so funny and so silly and so girly! Sisters are great, and what an extra special bond when they're the same age!

Amy F said...

Sharlene... you deserve a good night's sleep. I hope you aren't still up while I'm writing this...

Jill... I don't have any reason to be intimidated by the grocery store after your comment. Where did you fit the groceries???

Jill T said...

Luckily it was a quick trip and I just had a few things to get. Zach was the "guard" of the milk, bread, tortillas, etc... If I have more to get, Zach just squishes up front with the girls. OR, now I have the option to go when they're at pre-school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails