To the ordinary observer, the answer would, of course, be DINOSAURS (I'm teaching D in preschool this week...).

In our house... not necessarily so. Observe how the common grouping of dinosaurs can be transformed into two football teams, which form a line of scrimmage and proceed to execute a passing play--complete with our cougar players.
Right before your very eyes! Voila!
Sorry, the camera angle didn't capture everything... so we can't be sure whether or not it was a true catch. Better not count that as a touchdown.
Yes... he did this for much of the day.

7 comments:
Go 'smobos.'
He is hilarious! I am so glad we were able to stop by and see you guys and get to meet your girls and see how much Michael has grown. Thanks again for letting us crash at your place and for all the delicious food (none of which offended our taste buds)!
Hope the Tringali fam is having a blast in San Diego... the weather has cleared up nicely for you. With the way things turned out this week, we just didn't get to the zoo with you. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!
Michael those dino's don't seem to be dressed in the right colors.
I love his Austin Collie naration as he announces the dinosaur's play by play. Jonny can't wait to play football-dinos with our little guy. How cute. :)
I've seen a lot of football, and that was a pretty long play.
yes. a pretty sweet long play.
Post a Comment