I don't know who Stephen is, but Savannah is a big fan of Michael's dancing. She made me play it 3 times, and then I had to distract her to do something else rather than play it all afternoon. I think he may have a future in dance :)
Yes... this was taken in a hotel room after swimming and a sweet pizza dinner... what could be better?? I also think that the fact that I let him watch a little bit of "So You Think You Can Dance" might have had something to do with it.
Any other "So....Dance" fans out there?? I don't know how in the world it happened... but Paul and I are! It has been a fun show to keep up with... good dancing is so much fun to watch (emphasis on the GOOD). If you like dancing and you aren't hooked on the show... you should give it a try!
Especially you, Stevie. I had actually heard of Krumping before your youtube video, thanks to this show.
Nice dancing...he's got talent! Who does he get his moves from? I just wanted to let you guys know if you need a break in your travels home and are heading through Las Vegas...feel free to stay with us! Our home has been a nice middle ground for travelers!
Great dancing! But is it my imagination, or was Michael drooping? Gotta get you guys out of CA ASAP. Sorry, but still not a ".....Dance?" fan. Turning into an old curmudgeon.
6 comments:
Do I see a career for Michael sprouting????
Garrett is requesting more video of Michael and his sisters dancing too. I think I might have to sit here all day with Garrett watching.
I don't know who Stephen is, but Savannah is a big fan of Michael's dancing. She made me play it 3 times, and then I had to distract her to do something else rather than play it all afternoon. I think he may have a future in dance :)
Yes... this was taken in a hotel room after swimming and a sweet pizza dinner... what could be better?? I also think that the fact that I let him watch a little bit of "So You Think You Can Dance" might have had something to do with it.
Any other "So....Dance" fans out there?? I don't know how in the world it happened... but Paul and I are! It has been a fun show to keep up with... good dancing is so much fun to watch (emphasis on the GOOD). If you like dancing and you aren't hooked on the show... you should give it a try!
Especially you, Stevie. I had actually heard of Krumping before your youtube video, thanks to this show.
Christine and Melissa... glad the kiddos enjoyed the video. We'll put some more up when we get home from our trip.
Nice dancing...he's got talent! Who does he get his moves from? I just wanted to let you guys know if you need a break in your travels home and are heading through Las Vegas...feel free to stay with us! Our home has been a nice middle ground for travelers!
Great dancing! But is it my imagination, or was Michael drooping? Gotta get you guys out of CA ASAP.
Sorry, but still not a ".....Dance?" fan. Turning into an old curmudgeon.
Post a Comment