Kudos to her for making the best of stormy, dark evening (clouds were threatening rain/sleet and cars had their headlights on as we drove over) and kids who were cold and a bit less than cooperative.
I am in love with this red wall... which was the whole reason we went here to shoot (Shops at Riverwoods in Orem).

The Three Musketeers!

She managed to get good individual photos of the kiddos... !!! The black and white ones below are going on the wall...
Handsome Michael... he's just getting too old!

Sweet Bekah

And I love this one, too...

Cute Abby

Adorable Ella

Always on the move...

And her Adoring Daddy...


And I love this one, too...

Cute Abby

Adorable Ella

Always on the move...

And her Adoring Daddy...

Thanks, Jill, for spending time with us in the cold, and spending some good time editing for us.
Her photo website is Day Tew Day Photography: daytewdayphotography.blogspot.com



16 comments:
Even dark stormy weather can't mess up beautiful faces! You guys are all easy on the eyes! Thanks Amy!
The lines are classic--along with the faces.
What a great lookin fam!
Oh my goodness! What beautiful photos! And such a beautiful family. Sure miss you guys! Thanks for the address update. How is everything going for you?
Those pictures are great! I really love the black and white ones- hope to see them on the wall in December!
Paul and Amy, I hope its OK for me to advertise a little :)
family and friends feel free to check out our new blog:
ajandchelsey.blogspot.com
--although Matt is not allowed to comment until he changes his picture.....
Yay! Self-promotion is fine... especially for new family blogs!! Can't wait to see more posts about you Oregonions!
Sweet pictures. Very nice. I love your family. Can't wait for the holidays.
I will not settle to A.J.'s demands.
I love the pictures Amy....very beautiful and handsome people you are....I love your dress...and Michael's suit, that is just the best! Everyone looks great! I'll have to find that red wall. I really like it.
oh and i like the new name...is it some sort of inside joke of a name for ya'll?
"Francypants" is the name my brothers gave to Paul. I also have a brother named Paul... so it is their way to deal with the confusion.
They also call him "Squall Dude."
Lots of nicknames float around in my family... :)
Correction, "Frandseypants".
What in the davies?! Explain your disturbing new profile picture please...
I just opened your blog and Lucas said, "Abby!" She must be fresh on his mind....
Those are beautiful family pics. You guys look great. I think my favorite is the one you put in your blog header... Michael looks so GQ, it's great. How do you get his hair to look like that? It looks straight out of a magazine. Hope you guys are well, it sure looks that way!
Look at your beautiful family. It would be fun to get together some time now that you're here.
Love,
Tennisa
Post a Comment