Sunday, November 29, 2009

byu...

it wasn't pretty...


but we did it...


and it made us happy...


byu 23 utah 20 in OT

(michael's prediction byu 38 utah 21...)

8 comments:

petey said...

i wish i would have seen the dramatic finish...

i respect hall for calling it as he sees it, right or wrong in the way he said it.

Stephen said...

classy. classy.

Aaron Joseph said...

Ah...It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Be sure to check out Oregon's battle for the roses thursday night.

Matt said...

Fitting that two Seniors connected in that final play. Kind of reminiscent of another senior QB to senior TE play a few years back to beat Utah.

paul said...

peter & stevie: agreed

aj: good luck with the beavers...

matt: very fitting.

Christine Segura said...

Go Cougars! I don't care what was said, BYU beat Utah! YEE HAW!!

Christine Segura said...

Paul, how are you feeling about Obama's health care push? I don't know how scared I should be. Should I be scared? Are you nervous? Are you still glad you voted for him? I just don't know what to think and for some reason I am interested in your opinion.

Amy F said...

first. congrats to aj and the ducks.

christine. there may be scary elements to the bill, but i'm holding out and hoping that the senate will pare it down to something bearable...

-paul

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails