Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bachelor Party Packing List...

My brother, AJ, is getting married this weekend. !!!!! To celebrate and send him off in style, about 10 of his friends and brothers are hosting a 3-day bachelor party filled with outdoor activities, camping, and other various manly stuff. Paul left for Oregon this afternoon to join the crew.

While cleaning up the house tonight, I found his packing list, and have been giggling ever since:
  • computer and speakers
  • power cord inverter
  • golf clubs
  • guns
  • bikes
  • bike clothes
  • ipod
  • swimsuit
  • movies
  • basketball shoes and shorts
  • tent, bag, and pad
Sounds like 3 days of pure fun, right?? Camping, boating, shooting, biking, golfing, basketball, tons of grilled meat, movies, movies, movies... he was excited to go and completely deserves some real time off!

I am so glad he gets to go. But I think I'm even more glad that I don't have to be there to witness the average behavioral age drop to about 13 years old. Hopefully by the time the women and children arrive, they will be fit for the civility and refinement of the wedding festivities.

If not, at least Chelsey will know what she's getting herself into.

But something tells me she already knows...

... kind-of.

3 comments:

petey said...

that list is amazing. I like that guns are as normal as bike clothes and an iPod. AJ is a lucky man. I wish I were 13
again.

Dad (TMF) said...

Oh, to be young again.

Toddus said...

Turns out a swimsuit wasn't such a necessary item after all...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails