
... although we'll be purchasers of pull-ups for sleeping times for a while, I think...
Some commentary on the experience:
- Potty training these girls has turned the bathroom into party central!
- During the first few days, I felt like I was spending all day in the bathroom.
- Poor Ella was nursed in the bathroom a time or two.
- The main bathroom has never been so clean... and the bleach cleaner has never gone so quickly.
- I've been plunging a toilet at least once a day this week--the first time, our babysitter had to do it.
- Abby likes to assign familial roles to what comes out in the toilet according to its size... a dadda, a mamma, or a baby.
- Panties can be considered pretty accessories to any outfit. One might find it needful to show them off to others at the park.
- Potty calls have extended the going-to-bed time span. Whaddayado?
- Our diaper budget is now replaced by a hefty toilet paper and hand soap budget.
- Trips to the park and the store are much more complicated now... as are quick trips in the car... and I don't even want to think about our upcoming trip to Utah.

Hooray for the sisters! Big girl panties are great!

10 comments:
I love no diapers!! YEAH!!
For car trips especially long ones to Utah take a porta potty. I bought a little one from TJMaxx and it was only $10. I just kept it in the car and it made it easier for the girls to go potty, rather than holding them up. Also, when you go even just to the store or out and about and you don't want to drag four kids into the potty just go to the car and go there. I guess it gets a little messy with poop, but sometimes it's better. :)
oh my goodness:) i am very excited for them to come and here all about their bathroom dadda, mammas, and babies, and that picture is perfect of them in the bathroom! haha i love them!
Can we hire you to train Max?
amy.
don't you mean "potty central?"
twins.
great job. that's such a big moment. i remember vaguely being potty trained. my mom put cheerios in the toilet and told me to shoot them...
if we did that i would be worried that abby would eat them...
ummm why is bekah staring into the toilet while abby is going poo
and its good that there out of diper you now be a hudred or 2 doller$ richer
Lafe writes like he is texting. But, at least he is writing.
yay for you! It really is such a big day for them but, in my opinion, even bigger for Mom. That is wonderful. And I'm wondering the same thing about my gray hairs. :)
Jenni... some great ideas. I think we'll definitely be taking one of the little potties in the back of the car. Gottadowhatyagottado.
Hannah... I'm sure they'll be thrilled to show you their newest skill. Anyone who comes to our door right now usually gets news about what kind of potty business they've been up to.
Matt... Max is invited to the party... bring him on over...
... and Petey had a great idea to name it the party "potty central." :) I like it.
Nice job! What an accomplishment. And no more buying diapers is a language I'd like to speak!
Post a Comment