I brush after every meal/snack and whenever leaving the house and... basically whenever I'm in my bathroom. The feeling of a freshly-brushed mouth is refreshing and rejuvenating. Aaahhh...
Michael's school focused on dental health last week... he came home with a packet from the tooth fairy and everything. Told me all about sugar bugs and flossing. Sweet! And it seems that he has decided that he loves brushing, too! Upon awakening, after breakfast, when home from school, after lunch... and again before bed--not too bad for a five-year-old! My heart soars.
And you can't imagine this mom's pride when my 7-month-old did this last month...
(this video gives just a glimpse of the advanced cavity-preventing wrist action
she usually displays)
she usually displays)
Seems that she's been watching her mammert! We love brushing together. She loves having her own toothbrush and brushes right along with me. A chip off the old block!

12 comments:
I love the advanced wrist action. What a cute little girly! You've got her trained well!
As for a hot haute hot trip, this fall would be wonderful! Pittsburgh is extremely pretty that time of year, and DJ will no longer have classes, just clinic, so he'll be more available to hang out and show you around Pittsburgh with me. :) Come, come!!
So cute! And yay for Michael as well. I absolutely agree with your "picking your noes" post. There is a time and a season for all things, and at least for me, this season is mostly about keeping my kids fed nutritious meals and reading scripture stories and keeping my head above water! :)
ella!!!!!!!!!
What a cute video clip!
I'm so proud of the little ones...
start em' early!
Dear Brusha, Brusha, Brusha...
Just make sure you are using a soft brush. You really can brush your teeth too much--so much that you erode tooth enamel which doesn't grow back. (Will that guy ever stop lecturing me?)
Not much of a problem for Ella yet. What a happy little girl!
Great clip.
Heard Paul in the middle of the night. But, didn't see him on this trip. Hope he makes it home safely.
So what will be the new name for this blog?
Dad.. thanks for the warning.
Matt... gee... I don't think either one of us have thought about that yet...?
And the day after I did this post, Ella started doing something new when we brush our teeth together. She makes a "shhh, shhh, shhh" sound when she has the toothbrush in her mouth... mimicking the brushing sound. Awe.
Wow....it's been a LONG time since I've visited anyone's life. I am happy to get comments from you. Thanks for your thoughtfulness. I have loved looking over and reading about the goings on of your family lately. You all seem so happy, and the kiddos are so dang cute! Happy Birthday to the girls! Can you believe how fast time seems to fly right now? I'm sure you're busy with getting ready for the move and starting the next phase of your life. I personally wish you and your amazing family all the best. And, I promise to be a better friend, at least through the blogging world. Keep on keeping us updated!
Uncle Kelly says way to go!! Now just keep them off the pop and energy drinks. My kids think that since they don't have cavities they won't be hurt by drinking pop. Ohhhhh, soooooo short sighted.
Post a Comment