Saturday, November 08, 2008

Primary Program 2008...

Here is Michael's part he gave for the primary program this year. He wrote it himself, and did a great job memorizing it quickly.



It is quite soft in this video... so here is what he said:

"I know Heavenly Father loves me because he sent me to earth.
I can show my love for him by doing good things.

"I know Jesus Christ loves me because he suffered for me.
I can show my love for him by being kind to others."

When he said it over the pulpit, he spoke with confidence. He looked out into the audience and projected well. His great grandpa Evans was probably proud.

I love the way involvement in the primary builds a child's confidence in the expression of something as personal as a testimony. It is a confidence I hope can grow, mature, and increase throughout his years.

9 comments:

Stephen said...

very cute and insightful, michael.

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

What a bright, handsome little guy. He must have great parents.

Jill T said...

Way to go Michael. And so handsome too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Michael!

Christene said...

Way to go Michael! I bet Heavenly Father is proud. I am glad you have such a strong testimony all ready!

libby said...

Such a cute boy! Way to go Michael!

Aaron Joseph said...

Ah, a promising future in public speaking.

Paul, though I don't condone the provocative use of my school emblem, it was still pretty funny.

patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patty said...

Michael's Great Grandpa Evans was not probably proud, I know he was beaming with pride.
I wish I could have been there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails