This is too funny. Someone has a future in election-night news coverage--don't you think he'd love those over-the-top touch-screen, zoom-in, 3-d maps?
pretty accurate seeing how there is just a little more blue than red.
not to say that i don't love ryan:)
cute
that's a lot of blue....
Nice. I always knew you would raise geniuses. Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is too funny. Someone has a future in election-night news coverage--don't you think he'd love those over-the-top touch-screen, zoom-in, 3-d maps?
pretty accurate seeing how there is just a little more blue than red.
not to say that i don't love ryan:)
cute
that's a lot of blue....
Nice. I always knew you would raise geniuses. Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.
Post a Comment