Friday, August 08, 2008

I love days around the house with my kiddos. Here are some random shots lately...

We are loving Ella's adorable smile. She has such a sweet personality... so patient, mild, and happy.









The kids love being around her. Michael especially loves to hold her, and will just watch her and comment on any little thing she does with excitement and adoration. He is such a good big brother.




The girleenies are living in their princess clothes. Why do I even attempt to dress them for the day?? I love to hear them and their imaginative role-playing.

For some reason, Bekah insists on wearing this skirt like a dress this way. She will not be talked out of it. Such a funny girl...


I love this picture of Abby.


They are such good friends... much of the time. It makes me so happy to see them growing together.


Not much happening... but a lot is happening when you consider the relationships that they are building and solidifying. And the memories will mean so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails