other highlights this month included picking out our tree in the 'rugged' tree lot next to target...

michael felt he needed to place the star on the christmas tree with as little help as possible (he is standing on a table and two stacked stools...)

michael's first love knows no bounds as joseph dons his helmut...

a great addition to our holiday celebration has been michael's decision to wear this hat nearly everywhere (ward party, joyschool, shopping etc). he is an unabashed santa fan and he politely thanks anyone who compliments him on his christmas hat while beaming beneath it...

10 comments:
I love it that Michael wears the santa hat everywhere! What a cute ambassador of Christmas cheer!
Paul is very brave in that video, I was waiting for him to drop one of the girls! What fun christmas activities! Don't you just love the smell of fresh pine trees?
You need to work out some sort of combination Santa hat/football helmet.
I couldn't believe the girl's giggling.
Enjoy them. We are going to have three teenagers for Christmas. Actually Paul R. is 26, but he acts like a teenager. This Christmas may be the first one in my life that we get to sleep past 4:30 AM.
Libby... did you call my son an ambassador??
These pictures were from the first weekend of December... and much Christmas cheer has happened since then which hopefully I'll document on the blog soon.
But a part of that weekend that he forget was the Redlands Christmas parade--which was so fun with the kiddos. Michael was excited to wave to everyone and spiritedly wish them a Merry Christmas. He has since been showing us his spontaneous splits (since he saw some gymnastics groups do them along the parade route).
We saw Santa
Sorry for the unfinished thought... I'll write about it later...
Amy,
If your son is doing spontaneous splits, I think 'ambassador' might not be so far off base...
Amy, I don't see any poking out!
I think it is cute he wears his hat everywhere. Last week at Costco I saw a lady probably in her 30's wearing one, she also had her stretch pants tucked into her boots. Thus proving that you can outgrow the santa hat thing. That, or she was just on a break from her job as Santa's helper at the mall or something. How are you feeling? I can't wait to see you guys in January.
My kids also love the airplane! It's usually mom giving the rides though...It's fun to see their little faces light up, and I love to tickle them with my toes!
Could Michael get any cuter! He somes like such a well mannered child and I love that he is so passionate about something...football.
libby's description of michael as an ambassador of cheer fits perfectly.
the girls love to giggle.
i have never dropped a girl...on purpose.
michael's hat definitely doesn't look good on just anyone.
abby loves the toe tickling so much that she wiggles non-stop from the moment i put her up...
Post a Comment