Our neighbor, Karen, was here for dinner on Sunday night. I was finishing the preparations, when Karen walked around the corner and found this...
Another good reason to keep the bathroom door closed.
Abby is our dress up queen. She pulls out all the hats, necklaces, glasses, etc. (I need to acquire a better dress-up collection...) and is always switching her ensemble. She feels special and it is really cute.
Michael loves combining two of his favorite worlds... sports and dancing. I guess singing is usually part of the package, as well. Here is a little taste, put to the tune of one of my personal favorites. (Paul, the cameraman, loves to dance to this one, too... as you can tell by the shaky camerawork!)
And whenever Bekah hears a beat, she's dancing...
This one comes from our San Diego trip... but I'm still smiling about Paul's hula hooping attempts. There was a crowd of older ladies behind him who got a few good laughs, too.
Oh, and one other thing. Ever since Paul got new glasses in August, he's been a little disappointed about the complete absence of comments he has gotten as he goes about his daily routine... has no one even noticed?? I try to reassure him that it is a good thing that people aren't overly aware of his glasses. But he still wonders... what do YOU think??


16 comments:
I like the glasses Paul.
I can't believe how big the girls look!
First of all, "I Can't Touch This" really....do you still listen to that? That's okay, Chris does a mean running man to "Ice, Ice Baby!" This sink incident cracks me up. I have the same picture of Eliza when she was that age in our sink. She loved it there!
I do have to say that I didn't notice the glasses in past posts, but I agree with Amy, that is a good thing. They are a nice accent, but nothing too bold.
Wow, Paul you are sooooo handsome in your new glasses. You always did have great hip moves.
Tell Michael what an awesome ball handler he is, not to mention what a great dancer too.
We'll have to see what we can do about more dress up clothes girls.
jenni, jonny and mom: you all are too kind...and nice to me.
Oh man! I'm so embarrassed!!! How do you like my picture up above? I was playing around with my sister showing her how to have a picture post when you leave comments... well it works!
The video clips of your kids are great. They have such rhythm.
Michael is so coordinated when he tosses the ball around himself.
Paul...I meant to tell you how handsome you look in your new glasses. Practice makes perfect with the hula hoop.
Jan says:
I wanted to comment on your glasses on our Whitney trip . . . but didn't want to sound like a girly man. Sleeping next to you in the same bed was enough for one trip.
Love them Paul!
Paul,
Nice glasses, but that hula can use some work.
Jan,
Since you did sleep in such close proximity to my beloved brother-in-law, did you ever wake up to find him kneeling over you muttering in complicated ER-speak?
matt: i pretty sure i stuck to my side of the bed the night i slept with jan. no sleep walking, talking etc.
you way that hula hooping just takes practice, but afraid not matter how many times i try my sculpted 'handles' don't allow for the hula hoop to 'find its place' on my hips...?
carolyn! welcome to our blog. the picture of eden on the porcelain is very cute. we used to have a policy against nudity on this blog, but ever since i chose my new avatar we've been turning a blind eye.
we watched michael, abby and bekah's birth home videos last night and i almost couldn't pull amy away.
Yes, Paul... I thought you were only going to keep that avatar for a few days. Looks like you're rather attached to it??
Carolyn... so Eden is potty trained/ing?? She's so cute.
Jan... this here blog is the first I've heard of the two of you sharing a bed. Guess Paul was so caught up with the climb stories he forgot to tell me... or maybe we just need to talk more.
Jenni... U Can't Touch This and Ice Ice Baby will always hold special places in my heart. My children will know the dances, and the words.
"Break it down!"
... he is so handsome in his new glasses... isn't he??
Uh, I'll just let you two keep thinking that's Eden!
Silly Carolyn. Looks like you took care of the problem!
so you and eden look a lot alike huh carolyn? it feels like we know you so much better now...:)
Post a Comment