This is what Michael did all Sunday afternoon.

Hope all is well with all of you, and that your wounds are healing from the BYU loss to Tulsa last night. Paul got home around 3:30am, proceeded to watch the game (skipping the time between plays) and crawled into bed around 5am only to wake up at 8:30 to come to church and sleep through sacrament meeting (while awaking now and then to help Bekah with a toy), herd Sunbeams during the primary practice, teach a lesson to the priests, back home for lunch and to bed by 1pm and back to work by 4pm. After several days of a hard schedule, he deserves his day off tomorrow.

12 comments:
I remember those days with satisfaction. However, we didn't have TIVO and couldn't 'waste' precious sleeping time watching BYU football.
What base did Michael use for the soup?
actually, with tivo and jumping forward between plays, i didn't 'waste' 4 hours like everyone else, it only took me 1 1/2 hours to watch the byu tulsa shootout.
do abby and bekah know me? will they recognize me when I come visit in November? Dad, are you coming to visit in November? I think we should all have Thanksgiving together there...
Stevie... I think you will have to reacquaint yourself to them. Michael, on the other hand, talks about you all the time.
Do you have facial hair? If so, you might want to send a picture so we can give them a gradual exposure. Facial hair can be scary, you know.
Right, Jonny??
The kiddos miss all family members. Visits from all are welcome/requested...
Wow, you are brave to allow animal soup in your bathroom! If my kids tried that, there would be water all over the mirror, the counter, the floor, the kids, etc... Looks like fun though!
BYU vs. Air Force predictions?
The Cougs won't loose at home this year. I say we take them by 10 points.
Animal soup looks fun. I better sign off before my little ones see it!
Michael can make Animal soup for me when he comes to KY. What fun . I still sing old peas every time I open a can and think about us singing it and Michael laughing so hard. KY rules Paul and so does Marshall, GO HERD GO
Yes, Michael still talks about Nana Mary Ann and the Oh Lonely Peas. You are a treasure to us, even if you do like Marshall's Hundering Terds... oh, I mean Thundering Herd.
Amy! All of this time I was so proud of you (and
Val): The only ones in our family without a potty mouth.
And Matt: WAY too conservative prediction!
yeah! exciting to see dad r here in california. things have been gloomy here without your comments.
great win by byu today! i agree with matt that they run the table through the year this year (barring silly mistakes like the last two games). max hall was my big question for this season and he is outstanding. a lot of poise, heart and competitiveness.
Post a Comment