this can be my birthday news to you! cnn didn't want you seeing this and certainly not anderson cooper as he formed biased question after question that was openly critical without an answer yet being formed by his guests.
Sorry you have to have a lonely house for your birthday, Matt. Bad timing huh?
Paul, didn't you get the feeling that no matter what question was asked, the candidates just replied with a previously rehearsed statement of their views? Romney included. Even if it had nothing to do with the questions. I only saw the second half, so I only saw the questions from the audience. I thought that the portion I saw that Romney was largely ignored. Did Cooper ask biased, or challenging questions?
6 comments:
Paul wore his "Flippin Idiot" shirt to a residency testing day yesterday. They all wondered if his wife gave it to him...
happy birthday you two.
this can be my birthday news to you! cnn didn't want you seeing this and certainly not anderson cooper as he formed biased question after question that was openly critical without an answer yet being formed by his guests.
Sorry you have to have a lonely house for your birthday, Matt. Bad timing huh?
Paul, didn't you get the feeling that no matter what question was asked, the candidates just replied with a previously rehearsed statement of their views? Romney included. Even if it had nothing to do with the questions. I only saw the second half, so I only saw the questions from the audience. I thought that the portion I saw that Romney was largely ignored. Did Cooper ask biased, or challenging questions?
Also, I would be careful trusting anything that has to do with Fox.
Thanks for posting such a flattering picture. Delicious.
Matt... the picture just makes me feel a little sorry for Angela. But I know it's not you... it's the shirt.
Post a Comment