Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Birthday,Paul!

Amazing Husband.



Michael's Dad.



Abby's Dad.



Bekah's Dad.



Happy Dad.



Cougar Fan.



Biker.



Busy Resident.



3rd Generation Cougar Die-Hard.



Family Man.



Squall.



Crazy.



Raising up a new Cougar Generation.



Kid-at-heart.



Did I mention he's a Cougar Fan??



Happy Birthday, sweet husband!

11 comments:

Christene said...

Happy Birthday Paul!!! I hope it is a good one!

Dad (TMF) said...

When do you have time to sleep?

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Allan said...

Happy Birthday, Paul. Great pictures. Do you get a few odd looks at Disneyland? It kind of reminded me of those three-trailer rigs you see on the freeway. But it looked like you were having a lot of fun.
Loved being able to share Amy and the kids with us, but we sure missed you. Especially my "kiddo" boys!

paul said...

dad r: thank you for the kind words. i always look forward to you comments.

paul said...

your

Matt said...

Amy, you forgot the title of "legendary blogger" and "dolphins fan" (a natural result of being a die hard Cougs fan due to this year's NFL draft).

Happy B-Day, Paul. That was a fun series of pictures and words that give a good description of you.

farcles said...

Happy Late Birthday Paul!!

Amy F said...

I was amazed with Michael's memory tonight.

I was reading scriptures tonight, and we read the phrase “flame of devouring fire.” He is really big into asking what words and phrases mean (which exponentially multiplies the amount of time we spend on each verse), and asked, “What is the flame of devouring fire?”

Me: “It is talking about the flame of a fire burning something up until it is all burned and goes away.”

Michael: “It goes away like the paper in the fire?”

Me: ???? “What paper in the fire?”

Michael: “Like the paper in the fire that we all watched go away.”

Me: ?????

Michael: “Like when we were all sitting around in a circle outside with the cousins and we all watched the paper go away in the devouring fire.”

Suddenly, I remembered that last summer, at the Frandsen family reunion at Gma and Gpa Frandsen’s property in the mountains, one of the boys burned a piece of paper in the campfire and showed it to Michael! That was so long ago! What a leap… it was exciting to see him make a connection like that from so long ago.

This is all happening too fast. When did he get so old?

Christene said...

The connections are amazing. I wish I could remember as much as they do! Our Stake President gave us a reading assignment to read the D&C, etc. by the next Stake Conference. I gave Kaile one of the bookmarks that they handed out, and then we started reading. We get to D&C 1:37, which she read, and then it was my turn to read. As I was reading v. 38, I could tell she was no longer paying attention and asked her what she was thinking about. She said, "Mom! The Stake President used that same scripture on the bookmark!" Shows how much I pay attention. :)

Sorry that was so long. Had to share.

Paul, the pictures made Sarah comment, "Wow! I'm sure glad they still get out and do all of that!" Too many people I know would just stay home or say it is too hard. Good for you guys in still making a go of EVERYTHING with the kids! What a great family you are.

patty said...

A sweet husband and a sweet wife for posting those darling pictures.
I hear you like your phone Paul. Were you disappointed it wasn't pink?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails