A new Honda has joined us...
Isn't she cute?!? Our total will come to less than what our insurance paid for the Green Machine that is no more. :( (Am I allowed to do that on MY blog, Farcles??) The only thing I don't really like about the car is the super-duper tinted windows. Puts me back to high school days, remembering the guys that cruised the Kmart parking lot (remember, Matt??).
In other car news, we were at a gas station, giving our car some food (as Michael likes to say), when Michael looked over and did some kind of excited whoop and said... "Look, mom... there's a race car getting a pit stop!" Indeed, at the mechanic shop right next to the gas station, there were three race cars in for repairs.
We let Michael out and take a look. The mechanic invited Michael to sit in one.
There was a feeling of amazement and solemnity from Michael, and I couldn't help but run for my camera. Looks like the NASCAR bug put another bite on Michael.
Most importantly... today is the birthday of two very important people. My daddy dearest (I love you daddy)...
and Uncle Lafey. Happy Birthday, you two!

Lastly, here is a parting video of the girls in the midst of a rousing game of peek-a-boo. It is so fun to see them playing together.

14 comments:
Cute babies. Thank you for remembering my birthday.
Michael I am sorry I missed talking to you today, I will try and call you today. I love you.
Uncle Lafey
Oh yeah, cool car.
Lafe
That is the cutest video of the girls. We keep watching it over and over again.
Have fun in Branson.
Sweet tinting. Maybe you should invest in some spinners and a glass pack. Isn't that how they roll there in Cali?
It looks like Michael's dream came true. The look on his face is priceless, and the video of the babies is just as cute.
Nice car ;)
amy/paul.
nice hustle on the insurance company.
that car's pretty sweet.
and i agree that the picture of michael is priceless.
thanks for commenting lafey, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
thanks ma.
matt: the tinting is not us. it is a bit dangerous as visibility goes down at night...but we can roll in anonimity
aj: thanks :P
petey: we do what we can. michael was priceless today as i dropped he and amy and abby and bekah at the airport. he was enthralled with everything. it was fun to watch him walk through the metal detector with trepidation and caution...:)
my spelling is off as i'm typing with greasy macdonalds fries fingers before my shift. anonymity?
Paul: I love your honda! Did you find it online? How do you find salvaged titles?
Cute, Cute, Cute and Amazing.
That covers your three kids and Amy. Thanks for entrusting them into our care for the trip. We had an amazing time, with more bonds formed and fortified. We love you all dearly. And we missed you paul. You have to come to the next one!!!
Post a Comment