She's been such a motivation and support to me.
Loving and loyal...
...her kindness and concern have touched and changed so many lives.

Her greatest gift to me is her example.

Her testimony and faith is a true light that pierces through the dark.
I love you, mom!

5 comments:
Thank you for the cute pictures,you are so thoughtful and have made my birthday special. Thank you so much.
all my love,
Mom
those pictures are great. do you guys live that close that close to the beach...? and how did those guys get the title flippin idiot?
Amy, that is so groovy that you used a Beatles' song for Mom's birthday post! I am glad I influenced you in so many important ways.
Yes, daddy, the Beatles are groovy. I always think of the Beatle's "Birthday" song whenever there is a birthday around. Paul has heard me sing it on many occasions.
Petey... we are within an hour of a lot of beaches. These pictures were taken at Oceanside, which is about 1.5 hours from us.
The title "flippin' idiot" was given to each of my brothers, and my hubby. They got them for their "Christmas pajamas" courtesy of Paul's good taste, and my approval.
One of my favorite pictures from Christmastime is of my brothers all huddled around a computer, mesmerized, wearing these shirts. Classic.
I haven't checked the blog for a few days. I have been waaaay too caught up trying to get MY LAST county Alliance newsletter done.
I did get home on Thurs just in time to see BYU wose....it was very sad wasn't it Michael.
Amy what fun pictures of your mom for her birthday. You are the perfect daughter and daughter-in-law. I told Josh Perkes last night that I was so glad he brought Paul to his senses by almost stealing you away. How different our lives would be without our Amy.
Post a Comment