Friday, May 27, 2011

Primary Spotlights...





Our Primary sent out a "spotlight" sheet for the kids to fill out. They will use them to spotlight different children throughout the year in church. I want to record and remember their answers. Some expected, some completely on a whim, I think...

Bekah:

I am a boy/girl: girl

I am __ years old: 5

My hair is: light brown

My eyes are: hazel

My favorite food is: oranges, ravioli

Foods I don't like are: string cheese

My favorite book is: Sleeping Beauty

I am good at: cartwheels, coloring, violin

When I grow up, I'd like to be a: a teacher; a princess

My favorite place to visit is: Disneyland

My favorite holiday is: Christmas

My favorite primary song is: "I Feel My Savior's Love

ps... my favorite color is orange!


Abby:

I am a boy/girl: girl

I am __ years old: 5

My hair is: light brown

My eyes are: brown

My favorite food is: Fruit Loops, corn

Foods I don't like are: There is nothing I don't like

My favorite book is: Pinocchio

I am good at: cartwheels, being together with mom

When I grow up, I'd like to be a: A doctor that helps teeth (dentist), a mom princess

My favorite place to visit is: Grandpatty's house

My favorite holiday is: Easter

My favorite primary song is: "I am a Child of God"


Michael: (typed by Michael himself...)

I am a boy/girl: boy

I am __ years old: 7

My hair is: light brown

My eyes are: blue

My favorite food is: Italian food

Foods I don't like are: potatoes

My favorite book is: Magic tree house

I am good at: b~ball

When I grow up, I'd like to be a: b~ball player

My favorite place to visit is: BYU games

My favorite holiday is: Christmas

My favorite primary song is: called to serve

MICHAEL!!!!
FRANDSEN!!!!



Oh man, I love these kids. They have such defined personalities. I'm so curious to see how their personality traits pan out over the years. 2. Carol Dweck, quoted in Joe Kita, “Bounce Back Chronicles,” Reader’s Digest, May 2009, 95.


1 comment:

Hannah Ruth Frandsen said...

You girls will definitely be some type of princess when they get older:)

I for sure believe that Michael can be a b-ball player when he gets older!

Each one definitely had their personalities:)

Love you all so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails