after 10 years, a blown engine room, discounts and a postponement we finally did it. we celebrated our 10th anniversary in our 11th year of marriage. after the first cancellation it felt like it might never happen. and now that we're home and back in the routine of daily life i doesn't feel like it actually happened (aside from the occasional tricks my balance center plays on me as it tries to pitch my center of gravity forward to counter the coming wave...)
it was a beautiful time. great food. great company. great activities. one of a kind.
thank you amy for a beautiful trip and for 10 beautiful years.
beware of the video...it is longer than 10 beautiful minutes.

9 comments:
Can't believe that it has been that long. Doesn't seem like it. Happy Anniversary. Looked like a blast!
Sweet video. I didn't know you can take your scooter on those cruise ships. I especially liked the shot of your manhood during the repelling portion.
Ohhhh...JEALOUS!!! Sooo funny that you commented on my blog. I had just read your post about the 'bedtime playlist' and I was going to tell you that Emma's is almost exactly the same! What is it with kids not being able to let go of the Rudolph song ALL. YEAR. LONG.? Your kiddos are so adorable, we really need to see you sometime, since we've only lived 25 minutes away for...like 9 months now!! Happy late anniversary, looks like a blast.
rob: your insecurities come out...
i watched all 13 minutes and 47 seconds.....
welcome home, lovebirds
Congratulations on 10 happy years. You two are quite the adventurers!
Great trip!!!
Aunt Shauna
Lucas, Kate, Jane and I just watched the video and we all think it looked like lots of fun. I'm glad you were finally able to go. It makes me really want to go on another cruise soon! What was your favorite activity?
And the girls b-day party looked like it was a colorful success. Wow...5 years already. Crazy! Happy Birthday Abby and Beckah! -Jill
Looks like a fun trip. Blue waters, repelling, para-sailing, and a Mexican Costco?! Great adventures you guys! Thanks for sharing
Oh so fun. Love the pic. :)
Post a Comment