
I am always fascinated with the social dynamics of my twin girls. They are so similar yet so very different. They constantly change and interchange, compliment and combust... you just never know what you are going to get with these two! Their relationship always keeps me guessing!!

Bekah tends to verbalize for the both of them oftentimes, which Abby doesn't seem to mind. So for the past few months, Bekah has created the pronoun "Me and Abby" when talking about her likes, dislikes, desires, and demands. Sometimes Abby is there to speak for herself and sometimes she is not.
But on Sunday I was asking Abby what she did in her primary class. And what did she say?? "Me and Abby talked about the flowers and the plants!"

Like I said... you never know what you are going to get with these two!

4 comments:
please send them to me.
stevie... After a night like tonight, I might just do that! :)
Too funny. I adore Me and Abby.
But we surely like what we get. Will miss you tonight for dinner.
Post a Comment