Wednesday, May 06, 2009

To My High School Musical Lover...

In honor of his birthday... I'd like to dedicate this ridiculous Jib Jab to my husband, Paul... who happens to be the biggest High School Musical fan I know.

No Joke.

I can't believe I'm posting one of these, but I just can't help it. It encapsulates Paul's favorite scene:

Troy: "Right now I can hardly breathe."
Gabriella: "Oh, you can do it... just know that I believe."
T: "Then that's all I really need"
G: "Then come on"
T: "Make me strong"

"It's time to turn it up! Game On!"

Yeah, Baby!!!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Oh, the cheesiness. Yes, I posted it. Right here on this very blog.

Laugh. Go on.

Doesn't Paul look good in that jersey??

10 comments:

petey said...

amazing.
i'm speechless.

although, if only paul had grown up in california, he totally had to talent to be cast in HM 1, 2, or 3.

Matt said...

That was hilarious.

libby said...

fantastic. oh yes. so fantastic.

patty said...

You look so good as Gabriella. I can see why the kids were so noisy in the background.

Rob and Kelli said...

Okay, that totally made my day a little brighter. That was so funny!! I hope everything is going well for you guys. We are so excited for all the fun changes you have coming up. And how exciting that you found a house!!! WAHOO!!!

Stephen said...

uh....

Joe and Amy said...

Oh Amy, that is so funny!

I have to say, if Paul is the biggest fan, Joe has to come in a close second. No wonder they get along so well despite their differing political views, and here I thought it was all that cycling stuff.

Looks like you're wrapping things up here in CA. Good luck with everything. What great memories you have made!

Dad (TMF) said...

I believe!

The Frandsen's said...

You should have come down to St George when they were filming HSM2! The production office was in the hotel I worked at and they got me cast as an extra, it was so fun to do and meet the cast, is it because I grew up in California? I am totally a fan as well, I just need to get Darin to watch HSM3 with me...

Trudy

paul said...

darin will love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails