Sunday, June 14, 2009

the last time...

being away from the family definitely affects my emotions, but seeing these photos of my last day at disneyland with the girls makes my heart ache a bit. our time in california has often been difficult, but it has also been sweet, fun, exciting, fullfilling, emotional, exhilerating, eye opening, maturing, unique, and unforgettable.

the girls shows those emotions here in spades...










6 comments:

Harward Family said...

We miss you Amy:)

petey said...

man, your girls are really, really cute.

patty said...

We are surely enjoying your family. The girls just sang for the rest home. The residents thought they were so darling and they were. You are a lucky daddy.

Natalie said...

so cute! I've been taking a lot of comfort in knowing that all my fellow med-school ER friends are doing the same stressful, packing moving nightmare that we are. I'd be sad to leave Disneyland too!

Amy F said...

Oh, Paul. We miss you!!! I can't wait to be a family again!!

And I'm so glad we renewed our passes before we left. More Disneyland memories to be had in the next year! ;)

Hannah Ruth Frandsen said...

awww i love you guys:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails