Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Another Year Older and Wiser, Too...

Happy 31st to my wonderful man.

You make life fun, spontaneous, and full of happy memories.



You work hard, play hard, and help me get through hard days.



You are supportive, loving, and have true empathy for others.


Your son idolizes and adores you.


Your daughters feel like princesses around you.



And I feel like the queen of a kingdom with a very bright present, future, and eternity.


Love you, love you!!

Happy Cinco de Mayo...

8 comments:

petey said...

happy birthday, man.

Matt said...

Happy Birthday!

ron said...

Dear Paul,
Happy birthday to an exemplary young man.
Love, uncle ron

Emily Frandsen said...

happy birthday, paul!

MJ said...

Feliz Birthday Paul! I just spoke with Amy when I called to wish you a happy one, but it seems you are at work. Sounds like you had fun b-day celebrations today, though.

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

And your week with Hannah looked like lots of fun!

paul said...

thanks everyone.

Stephen said...

oh...happy birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails