Thursday, April 17, 2008

surf city...

an impromtu visit to the beach with the rowley's on monday was a welcome kick-off to spring. the kids were in their element in no time. the girls took to the water like they haven't in the past. we finally had to bring the water to them in buckets to keep them with us on the sand...



once again, i reiterate my plea for you to come to the beach with us.

10 comments:

Stephen said...

first!

Amy F said...

Stevie... we don't race in our family...

petey said...

is she stomping grapes to make wine ala lucille balle?

Stephen said...

amy: yeah right. they are so cute. can't wait for May.

Matt said...

Looks fantastic. When is residency over for you all? I think we need to get out there once more...

paul said...

residency is over in june of '09. we'd love to have you..:)

Dad (TMF) said...

June 28th.

Heather said...

How cute are those two!! I can't believe how fast they have grown up!!!
I'm jealous you are almost done with residency!!! Nate has decided to do a fellowship in MFM {meternal fetal medicine}.... we have a total of 5 more years left!!!! :(

Rob and Kelli said...

Your girls are so sweet-I can't believe how big they are. What a cute family you have!!!

paul said...

thank you kelli..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails