Thursday, April 03, 2008

Michael's animal faces...

So I'm just going to throw these up on the blog because it cracked me up.

When we went the the Natural Life Museum at BYU (The Bean Museum), Michael was fascinated with all the animals. He wanted to have pictures next to them. I kept telling him to smile, but he would just make these weird faces. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me he was making the face of the animals.

Here are the results:

The jaguar--look at those teeth:


The Grizzley bear:


The liger... honest to goodness, a cross of a tiger and lion--bread in captivity at the Hoogle Zoo (Turns out Neapolitan Dynamite's favorite animal isn't fictional after all.):


The lion--so serious:


The zebra--he's got that look in his eyes (and check out Abby trying to escape the stroller!):

And I forget what these things are, but look at how he pulls his nose down to look like them:


Love this boy. He is so much fun right now.

5 comments:

Stephen said...

first

Stephen said...

amy, tell michael that i love his new york yankees shirt...

Matt said...

Michael,

You are very good at acting like animals. You will have to teach Brinlee how to do it.

Jill T said...

I'm impressed! Did he make the animal sounds too? Next time, I want to go to the museum with you!

Dad (TMF) said...

I wonder what he would look like if he were Grandpappy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails