as grandma frandsen has said for years in self-reference...amy is 29 and still stretching...writing a birthday tribute about amy is daunting. words are inadequate to describe how much she means to me. and because you don't want to hear all the mushy details i will spare you.
i will just say this. my life is more fulfilling than i ever could have imagined before meeting her...
happy birthday amy!

14 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you have had a great day!!
omigosh, it's your birthday!!!!!! happy birthday!!
happy birthday amy!
Amy, I thought about you on many separate occasions today, but failed to call you upon each for one reason or another. I just got Aaron to sleep and remembered once more, but I can't bring myself to call at 10:30 just in case you have retired early for a well deserved night's sleep. Just know that I was thinking about you today. You are such an incredible example to me. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Amy! Hope you had a wonderful day, you are an amazing woman. Thanks for your great example.
Happy Birthday AMY! I will never forget the first time I met you ... The philippines reunion for our husbands!! I told Nate when we left how awesome you were.. I'm so glad we got to know each other more through Med school! I hope you have a wonderful day!
i've always loved this picture of amy in russia, but she insists it is dreadful as she had been plastered earlier by the surprise fountains on the grounds of peterhoff (sp?)
incidentally, peterhoff is where i threw a penny into the emperor's boot with the wish we would get pregnant--fecundate indeed was that wish.
happy belated birthday amy!
Thanks to everyone... life is good and keeps getting better, thanks to a wonderful husband and kiddos, family, and friends.
Thank you for making my life meaningful and so worthwhile.
Happy Birthday Amy! You will have such a happy year with the addition of your new little one.
Love, Aunt Shauna
Happy Birthday Amy! I can't wait to hear about your celebrations. I hope you had a perfect day with obedient children and a thoughtful husband. And if it wasn't perfect, I hope the rest of your birthday week is! We're all so happy you married Paul!
Amy: I know we celebrated your birthday while you were home. But, I can't remember if I actually called you on your birthday. If not, Happy Birthday now!
Now it doesn't get much mushier than that! :)
Happy Birthday Amy! Even though our association has been limited, I really admire and respect the person you are. I can tell you are a wonderful, bright, happy and well grounded person. Too bad we weren't assigned to SoCal, it would have been fun to get to know you better. :)
Post a Comment