From one of the many visits to a pumpkin patch. I love going, because they are up in the mountains where the air is more crisp, and it helps me feel a little more like fall (we actually wear jackets). What a fun time of the year! Michael loved really learning about the growth of pumpkins this year and was amazed with how big these ones are (with friend David Abel).

The girls just enjoyed saying "pumpkin" which sounds like "kah-kee" over and over.

These are from a relaxing evening at the Redlands Bowl... an outdoor amphitheater. We just let them run around, and it was a surprisingly fun evening.

Abby loved walking up and down this hill. She's crawling here.

Bekah loved being up on the benches... following Michael's example.

Michael was running up and down the aisles the whole time, counting the numbered rows.
Meet Bekah and her baking pans. She loves to drag out the pans and tupperware when I am cooking dinner. She gives me lots to clean up.

And some videos of the little things that make us smile and laugh each day. Here is Paul with the girls... they love running to him.
And here is another innovative use for the kiddy table....
Happy fall, ya'll!

7 comments:
Looks like fun! You are awfully nice to let your kids pull out all your stuff while you cook, I guess that is probably the only way to get dinner made though. I love the update!
Did Paul fit under the table?
Those sisters playing together are so cute! Very cute kiddos.
So in the mix of pictures I ALMOST posted a picture of Abby's bed after a big throw-up a couple weeks ago. That picture would have been pretty representative of October as well, as we've had 3 different strains of a stomach virus running through this home. We kept the girls home from church today and I've been cleaning up throw-up much of the night. Hope it's all cleared up before we have our Thanksgiving visitors!
Those kids are growing up awfully fast. Enjoy them. It will be driver's ed, prom dresses and college tuition before you can possibly imagine.
Thanks for not posting the bed à la vomit.
I agree with Uncle Allan - most of us mom's have seen enough vomit to last a lifetime - and I can sympathize with you. Hope it is over soon! I think the last time our whole family had a stomach virus was over Christmas a couple of years ago. We opened our presents with bowls next to us. Not a good Christmas.
Other than that - the pics are TOTALLY cute. Love the running in to Daddy's arms and the fun games that kids come up with on their own. Your kids are too cute. I sure miss them.
I was trying to find for Jan the post on your blog when you talked about "mormon music." I was unsuccessful. If you can remember where it was, Jan would love to read it. I have a feeling he and Paul are really kindred spirits.
Post a Comment