and a bassinet that night.
+Abby+(R)+swaddled+5.jpg)
Two beautiful, healthy babies.

Now they share food...
playtime...
bathtime...

and so much more.
Happy Birthday to Abby and Bekah! Stay tuned for pictures from the actual birthday celebration--to be had on Paul's upcoming post-call day.

15 comments:
they are so cute! i can't wait to see the pictures from their birthday! is bekah standing on her own yet? i just love seeing pictures and watching videos of your chillins!
Happy birthday, girls!!! You are both so beautiful!
Bekah's gross motor skills have blossomed this week, and she is standing and taking steps on the open floor all the time now. Abby loves the company up there, and she seems to be encouraging as she looks over he shoulder.
We only wish we could be there with you for their first birthday. We can't wait to take them in April.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ little ones!
Yes, Happy Birthday to the girls! So many fun times ahead!
happy birthday kiddos!
The sisters celebrated by laughing, giggling, and babbling to each other instead of taking their nap. Hmmmm..... looks like it will be an early bedtime for them tonight.
Abby celebrated by climbing up the entire staircase, fairly quickly. I was behind her for the last 1/2.
...and Bekah just celebrated by finding the book of Genesis in my scriptures. She extracted a portion for herself.
Feasting on the scriptures. You know, ironically enough Brinlee did the same with my scriptures, but it just happened to be 2 Nephi 32.
Luckily, Bekah took out mostly boring stuff... but she did extract the table of contents for the Old and New Testaments--you know, the one with the page numbers on it. I never learned the handy-dandy primary songs about what order all those little books come in, so I'll be a little in the dark without it. I guess it is never too late to learn those handy-dandy songs, though.
Speaking of... Michael has really picked up on the Articles of Faith songs. Paul sings them to him whenever he puts him to bed. Paul knows more of them than I do...
Guess I have a lot to learn. Maybe they'll call me to be the primary music leader.
Amy-do you have a calling yet?
Jill--I'm the relief society "communications specialist." I do the relief society newsletter--which is heavily used in our ward since the HFPE changes. I love it because it keeps me involved and in-the-know about what activities, etc. are happening (which is important b/c I usually don't hear announcements for two very good reasons). The other great thing is that it is a calling that keeps me busy on my own time... not on Sunday when I have the babies and sometimes Paul isn't there. (I don't know how you taught gospel doctrine with the triplets.) It is perfect.
Why am I blabbering on about this? I DO have to tell about the funny way the call was issued to me... One of the Bishopbric counselors came to our house and asked me to be the "relief society communications specialist." He continued: "Don't ask me what it means, or what you'll be doing... I have no idea. It's probably one of those callings they made up to help everyone feel involved..." I have laughed and laughed about that one!
We celebrated the birthdays today... will post with pictures later.
That is funny how they extended the call. Good thing you're a confindent and spiritual girl and wouldn't take offense to that! And it does sound like the perfect set up for a mommy with busy little ones.
Can't wait to see the bday pics!
Post a Comment